Senior Customer Analyst - Remote Working - £45,000 - £50,000 - J12195
Sitting within the Customer team you will collaborate with Customer Success to proactively drive the performance and value of the guided selling engine across an enterprise portfolio, and will be key to ensuring that retention, growth & health goals are achieved. You will use your data driven and commercially aware communication skills to ensure that the value is understood by all customers and lead the performance management and forecasting process for your customer base.
• Use data driven and commercially aware communication techniques to ensure the value of the organisation is understood by all customers including proof of concepts, risk situations and growth opportunities
• Lead the performance management process which includes forecast management, discovering data and insights to drive improved performance with issues supported from discovery all the way through to resolution.
• Build a strong and trusted relationship with executive sponsors, champions and also broader relationships as a reliable source of insight
• Follow and feed into Customer Analytics strategy and best practice.
Skills / experiences
• A high level of SQL knowledge is required for this role as you will be expected to require minimal supervision
• Highly analytical and a keen eye for detail; enjoy using data to solve a problem
• Be proactive and have a driven and self-starter attitude with a desire for growth and progression
• Excellent at communicating analytics topics to a non-technical audience
• Great at building strong relationships with stakeholders
• Can use analytics platforms eg: Looker (desirable but not essential)
• Experience using basic Python (desirable but not essential)
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk