Senior Credit Risk Oversight Manager - London/Hybrid Working - Competitive Salary
We are looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Credit Risk Oversight Manager. Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) the individual will be responsible for providing oversight of 1st line Credit Risk activities as well as leading 2 direct reports in day to day 2nd line Credit Risk activities across a diverse consumer lending portfolio. If you are innovative, curious and not afraid of a challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
• Overseeing the strong and sustainable growth of consumer lending portfolios
• Developing and maintaining the bank's credit risk appetite framework, including appetite metrics and their limits and stress testing
• Contributing to the bank's ICAAP, ILAAP and other regulatory requirements
• Developing and executing the oversight plan, including thematic and sample-based reviews, and deep dives
• Reviewing policies and processes for underwriting, collections and account management
• Providing narrative on credit trends / themes to the Credit Risk Committee
• Supporting the due diligence process for portfolio acquisitions
Skills and Experiences
• Experience of operating in a 2nd line credit policy and oversight team
• Strong experience with both secured and unsecured consumer lending asset classes: e.g., unsecured loans, credit cards, residential & Buy-To-Let mortgages
• Strong understanding of credit strategy development across the customer lifecycle
• Strong understanding of provisioning, impairment and loss forecasting
• Strong intellect, excellent communication skills and energy
• Capable of working independently, taking on high-level tasks and expanding into detailed plans/reports
• Previous experience of contributing to the undertaking of an ICAAP
• An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to think strategically and be hands on
• A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy
• Very sound judgement and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Apply via www.datatech.org.uk or Sue@datatech.org.uk or call her on 01256314660
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data.