Senior Creative Analyst - Central London/Hybrid - UP To £ 40-45K - J12138
A leading digital agency, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals has an exciting new role for a Senior Creative Analyst to join their team. Office is based in Central London and they offer flexible home/office working.
• You will be responsible for driving data-driven decisioning and strategy across your portfolio of clients.
• You will ensure that their reporting is producing genuine creative insights that drive behaviour and outcomes.
• You will be able to develop a clear understanding of the clients' business and marketing objectives and deliver effective recommendations based on their needs, available assets and campaign performance to date.
• You will need to be comfortable creating impactful slides, speaking in public
• Proven experience in delivering data-driven insights in real-world commercial environments
• Experience of business partnering and driving business change
• Expert in driving solutions using analytics, including data audits, visualisation, reporting, and insights
• An understanding of digital optimisation techniques and methodologies, including A/B and multivariate testing
• Proficient in Excel and highly numerate
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk