The Senior Analyst will be a crucial member of the company's Business Intelligence team, bringing analytical skills to various data analytics projects covering all aspects of business intelligence and strategy.
If you were currently doing this job, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
● Leading small-to-medium scale BI projects, from outlining the scope and planning to executions and delivery
● Acting as the expert on internal data resources for the wider business
● Operating as the primary contact between departments and IT to facilitate the delivery of business intelligence solutions
● Working with IT project managers and operations to coordinate cross-functional project activities
The Senior/ Business Intelligence Analyst will function as the BI analytic tool expert providing on-demand reporting and training to other users. There will be regular job training and opportunities to significantly expand the role, ranging from more advanced analytical work, project management and product/service management. Where would you like this role to lead to?
To apply for this senior data analysis role, you will require the following:
● A minimum of two years' experience with analytics and reporting, ideally in logistics
● Experience in leadership and project management
● Training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science
● Expertise in relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or Access), Microsoft applications and data management
For full details of this Senior BI Analyst job in Central or West London please contact Datatech Analytics today.