Senior BI Professional/Modeller- salary to £70K + car allowance + 10% bonus- * Remote working/2 days per month in London office* J11638
With the breadth and scale of our clients businesses they have unique and unrivalled data assets. The potential to create benefits for customers and competitive advantage is huge and they need to seize this opportunity now. The purpose of this role is to join lead the data authority function: making this data accessible and accurate. We need talent with expertise and experience of data analysis, data modelling and documentation.
The role reports to the Platform Data Science Director and heads up a team of 6.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other numerate discipline
• Nice to have - Masters / Degree with some computing, scientific, statistical or mathematical component
• Experience in mentoring and/or coaching in a technical team
• Expert at interrogating data from multiple different types of source
• Expert at working in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Have the right mix of high level interpersonal and technical skills to be able to work with businesses that have limited data expertise and/or documentation, but through interrogation of the data assets build a picture that can provide the engineering team with clarity on how to integrate the data into the data platform
• Ability and strong desire to research and learn new technologies and languages
• Passion for the contemporary data and analytics landscape, the current tools, the latest approaches
• Demonstrable experience using data analytics to find the root cause of data issues
• Good knowledge of Python (numpy, pandas, etc) is required; Familiarity with PySpark is also desirable
• Strong SQL and Power BI experience
• Superior planning, project management and organizational orchestration skills and a strong attention to detail
• Quick learner, ability to understand highly complex data sets.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
• Comfortable liaising with senior management as required.
• Ability to collaborate with and influence peers.
• Value focused with high energy and drive.
To find out more about this new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch. Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role, this client cannot offer visa sponsorship.