Senior Analytics Consultant - MMM - London/Flex WFH - To c£60,000 - J11543
We are working closely with is the world leader in media investment analysis. They harness the power of data to provide independent, fact-based advice, enabling perfect media investment decisions and improve business outcomes. They are able to provide independent, unbiased advice and solutions with no commercial interest in any part of the media supply chain.
The Opportunity - Senior Analytics Consultant
The role sits within their Analytics team enabling clients to get the best returns on their marketing and promotional spend. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of analytical models, and interpret commercial data in order to create concise, insightful recommendations.
What you will bring to the role:
• You will have 5 years plus years of relevant experience
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of media & marketing and pricing & promotions
• Recent hands-on experienced of building MMM models
• Competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Coding experience in R, Python, SQL or VBA
• Confident and professional communication skills
Excellent opportunity to join a global fast-growing company that offers opportunities for you to develop your skill set and career.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please do make an application and we will be in touch.