Senior Analyst, MI & Decision Support - London (Hybrid) - J11971
A leading insurance broker has an opening for a Senior Analyst, MI and Decision Support. Working across our business, the role is central to putting data at the heart of decision making, ensuring that we action the most up-to-date and accurate insight on our commercial and operational performance. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and within finance
• Providing first class support to the business, influencing behaviours and performance through insights and visibility of key drivers.
• Perform deep dive analysis and financial/data modelling to support strategic decision making.
• Actively monitor and report KPI trend and forecast to outcomes.
• Develop new automated data driven insights using BI tools, supporting the transition away from inefficient manual reporting outputs and processes.
• Capture and aid in prioritisation of MI demand, translating business MI requirements into high level design.
• Support the enhancement of data warehouse objects/attributes based on business requirements and feedback, working closely with IT teams to deliver quality results.
• Become a super user and trainer for BI and MI systems
Skills and Experienes
• Minimum of a Degree or Equivalent
• SQL/Python coding and scripting skills preferable
• Significant experience working with BI tools including building dashboards, launching, training end users, debugging output irregularities
• Experience of working with and utilising data warehouse and accounting systems
• Strong problem-solving skills, with curiosity to stretch boundaries to deliver a quality product
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills Collaborates with cross-function teams
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk