Senior Analyst - Location - Up To £55k - Buckinghamshire/Hybrid - J12118
A unique marketing effectiveness consultancy has an exciting new position for a Senior Analyst to join their team. This is an exclusive opportunity to get in on the ground floor' of a rapidly growing business and help the shape of that business for years to come. The anticipation is that the successful candidate for this role will grow and develop with the business, eventually going on to help lead the business as it matures.
They are therefore seeking an individual who has a strong desire to try something new and challenge the status quo. With experience in marketing mix modelling from a consultancy or media agency background you will have the desire to either adapt existing modelling techniques to a new challenge or come up with a new framework to help answer their clients varied questions. They offer excellent benefits, incl. flexible working and hybrid working.
• Strong econometric skills in the marketing-mix modelling space gained in a consultancy or media agency environment
• Experience working with Eviews, Alteryx, Python and R
• Experience with data visualisation software such as Tableau
• Good presentation skills and the ability to relate highly technical information to a non-technical audience
• Team player with a willingness to develop strong relationships with clients
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk