Senior Analysis Consultant - Government & Defence - Hampshire or Lancashire -To £50,000 - J11646
Would you like to join a growing team of professionals who combine consultancy and analytical skills to support our customers?
As a Senior Analysis Consultant, you will apply a range of analytics tools and techniques to make a real difference their customers businesses. You will be building performance dashboards to developing advanced predictive models, you will structure problems, identify insights and develop solutions that make an impact on strategic business decisions. In addition to delivering projects, you will support the winning of new opportunities and help develop the skills of others.
This role will provide you with great career development opportunities as the team look to keep growing and doubling in size and you will be working on multiple projects and working with Government and Defence clients.
Their offices are based in Hampshire and Lancashire, but they operate flexible working arrangements
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Analysis Consultant will involve:
• Leading and working within project teams to deliver process analysis and other modelling/analysis projects to time, cost and quality
• Consulting with clients to understand and document current processes, identify process improvements and define future processes
• Communicating and presenting findings to clients
• Delivering written reports to customers
• Ensuring that the appropriate technical assurance is applied to our analytical work to ensure that it is fit-for-purpose and meets the client's needs
• Building and maintaining relationships with both customers and stakeholders
• Conducting and supporting business winning activities including customer engagement and proposal writing
Your skills and qualifications:
• Have a strong track record of applying data analytics / data science techniques to a range of complex problems
• Have expertise in one or more of our core toolsets (Excel, R, Alteryx, Python, Tableau, SIMUL8)
• Can lead small teams and deliver projects
• Build networks and relationships across organisations
• Experience working in Defence or wider Government sectors is desirable but by no means essential
• You should be naturally inquisitive, with a passion for problem-solving. You should be able to work collaboratively in multi-organisational teams and can adapt to new challenges and environment.
• You should have great communication skills and an eye for detail.
To find out more about this great new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch
Please note that due to the nature of this work we can only accept applications from these with full UK working rights and able to clear Security Clearance.