Senior Advanced Analytics / Operational Research Lead - Negotiable Salary - Surrey J11806
This industry giant and innovative pioneer with operations across the globe is seeking a proven Advanced Analytics / Operational Research professional to join an established team to enhance their capability.
Common Sense approach to flexible hybrid work from home /office based work pattern is possible and currently required due to Covid-19. Role is centrally based in Surrey and will see a hybrid/flexible approach to working going forwards.
Role and Responsibilities
• The successful candidate will be tasked with becoming an internal expert in the areas of Operational Research , Predictive/ Statistical/ Modelling, and Artificial Intelligence
• You must be a strategic thinker, flexible and adaptable
• Developing and maintaining relationships with senior contacts up to board level
• Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to identify their strategic modelling and analysis requirements
• Delivering modelling, analysis and decision support services
• Aware of cost, time and quality on all projects
• Some international travel may be required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Desired
• Experience of consulting on complex programmes at a senior level
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to deliver
• Knowledge of a range of Operational Research, Optimisation and applied Data Science techniques, modelling and analysis tools.
• At least one of R, Python, and good knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of mathematical programming / simulation modelling
• Artificial Intelligence and/or Cognitive (Natural Language Processing) would be advantageous
• A track record of delivering innovative proposals and solutions
• Evident leadership skills
• You will be ambitious, innovative and focussed on growth.
If you fit the above job description please make an application in confidence and we will be in touch.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.