Risk Management Consultant ESG - Madrid - J12635
An exciting opportunity to join an independent consulting firm who specialises in finance, risk and strategy and have extensive global experience and industry recognition in the financial services, risk management and finance communities.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in climate risk and sustainability in banking and financial services
• First ESG experience from projects related to:
o Integration of ESG in strategy and bank steering
o Integration of ESG in risk management
o Integration of ESG in credit process and client engagement
o Climate Risk Stress Testing
o Calculation of emissions (PACTA)
o Development of Decarbonization targets (SBTi / PACTA)
o Preparation of regulatory disclosure (Pillar 3) or non-financial reporting
• Knowledge of current regulatory requirements relating to ESG (in particular ECB Guide on Climate and Environmental Risk, EU-Taxonomy, NFRD/CSRD, EBA guideline on Pillar 3 reporting Green Asset Ratio) as well as other frameworks (TCFD, ISSB, Sustainable Finance)
• Quantitative background with strong analytical skills and an interest in quantitative topics
• Proficiency in Excel; nice-to-have: R, Python and knowledge of their uses in the work environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Ability to work independently and to quickly familiarise with new topics
• Fluent in English and in Spanish (incl. the ability to write professional reports), fluency in German and Portuguese is a plus
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk