Risk Modelling & Analytics Senior Consultant - Modelling team - Dubai - J12663 - Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity to join an independent consulting firm who specialises in finance, risk and strategy and have extensive global experience and industry recognition in the financial services, risk management and finance communities.
Essential skills and experience include;-
- Languages: Fluent in English
- 3-5 years+ experience in the financial services industry, consulting or Banks in credit risk modelling
- Hands on experience in credit risk model building and/or validation (not just validation) in IRB or IFRS9 models
- Familiarity with local and relevant international regulations in financial services ie Dubai
- Strong analytical and communications skills with a quantitative background
- Technology and data structures SAS, Python, R MATLAB etc
- Additional experience an advantage in ICAAP/ILAAP, risk appetite/limiting, stress testing, capital management, recovery/resolution, strategic planning/pricing
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk