Research Insight Assistant Manager - Bristol/London/Hybrid - £33K - £46K
We have an amazing new opportunity for a Research Insight Assistant Manager within this leading financial services organisation. In this role, you will lead and support on a range of research projects, to optimise high performing brand communications across the portfolio of brands, as well as tracking and evaluating the performance of the marketing with consumers and key opinion leaders. You will be responsible for delivering relevant actionable insight from quantitative and qualitative research, interpreting results and delivering actionable recommendations to facilitate effective decision making and drive enhanced outcomes.
• Managing research projects, including research design, setup, and reporting, working with multiple agencies to deliver accurate and reliable research results that meet business objectives, timescales and costs.
• Fostering excellent collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders to align research objectives, action standards, stimulus and sample management in order to drive action from results.
• Delivering insight based actionable recommendations to facilitate decision-making on communications and drive enhanced brand and marketing outcomes, standing for absolute objectivity and highlighting market trends and potential competitive threats.
• Supporting the interpretation of analysis of continuous data and being an expert in available data and its applications.
• Creating succinct research summaries and taking the opportunity to synthesize insights across projects to constructively challenge business plans and improve performance.
• Alongside your passion for research excellence, you will be a brand analysis and insights with broad commercial understanding, ensuring insight is delivered in a meaningful way.
• Minimum of 3 years, experience in brand insight delivery via continuous and ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative research with consumers.
• Ideally 2 years, client-side experience of brand and marketing tracking and communication testing and evaluation.
• Strong analytical skills, with proven ability of using and interpreting quant data and optimising effective data collection techniques.
• Project management skills, including a track record of efficient delivery of projects.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk or email/call Sue on 01256 3146600 [email protected]