Research Analyst, Data & Insight - London - Covent Garden / Hybrid - £40,000 - £60,000 Negotiable DoE - J12065
An independent global media company with offices in London - Covent Garden is looking for a new 'Senior' Research Analyst. The Research Analyst will support the design and execution of user, customer and market research focused on delivering actionable insights and answering the core questions of the business in close partnership with their analytics and data science teams. If you are a team player, has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Research, Statistics or related fields with some experience. This role might be what you are looking for.
This role offers home working/remote working.
How you will contribute:
• Manage and process all data generated from qualitative and quantitative fieldwork and help synthesize insights
• Review survey responses, run statistical analyses and create a reporting plan
• Create research reports complete with relevant analysis and actionable insights
The ideal skills for this role are:
• Proven Market Research experience in a commercial environment
- Both quantitative and qualitative research experience
• Working knowledge of statistical software (such as SPSS, Q, or R)
• Experience with research tools such as Qualtrics and/or Usertesting.com
• Experience conducting B2B research would be advantageous
- Confident communication skills and desire to learn
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk