Come and join Datatech in this key role within our team.
Your main responsibility will be to support the Recruitment Consultants by providing a reliable and professional administration service. This will include:
• Answering the telephone, directing and fielding calls, taking clear messages and delivering them appropriately in a timely manner
• Responding to emails and letters, and actioning appropriately
• Processing CVs, ensuring all information is correct and that required details are entered accurately onto the database
• Updating candidate/client information onto the database from various sources including, websites, new CVs and interview notes
• Writing job adverts, using the internet to upload and update job websites
• Research on the internet to provide information/leads for vacancies and candidates
• Liaising with clients and candidates to arrange interviews and send confirmation messages
• Making arrangements for conferences, travel, and accommodation
• Producing any required reports or updates in a timely manner using the database
• Distributing post
• Covering for other members of staff during periods of sickness or holiday
• Any other adhoc projects as required
This role requires previous administration experience, preferably gained in a sales environment. Excellent attention to detail and pride in your work are essential. Some tasks will be repetitive and therefore require the ability to maintain a high standard of work whilst being undertaken.
Datatech Analytics is a leading provider of analytical recruitment services. Our office is based in Chineham, Basingstoke and offers a fun, hard-working and collaborative environment.
To find out more, apply today or contact Roisin McCarthy for more information: [email protected]