Radar Pricing Lead - Insurance Pricing Technology - Flexible remote working/London office - To £90K + Bonus + Bens - J11624
Exciting new opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with global challenges at the world's leading P&C insurer.
The Pricing Technology team is a newly formed unit responsible for maintaining and further developing the pricing tool system landscape. You will join an international department located across London, Europe and the US. They are implementing a major expansion of its technical pricing capabilities. As part of this, the decision has been made to centralize the ownership of the pricing tool implementations into the newly formed Technology team. In addition, the Technology team would be responsible for a large-scale project of modernizing the pricing tool IT landscape.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Pricing Technology and work closely with him to drive forward the efforts of the Technology team. This will involve collaborating with the line of business pricing teams and the underwriter units to deliver updates and enhancements to our pricing tools.
• At least 5 years' experience in the development of Radar pricing models
• Proficient in Radar Base and familiar with its latest features. Knowledge in Radar's reporting functionality preferred and experience in deploying Radar models to a Radar Live environment an advantage
• Experience in leading teams
• Background in the delivery of Radar solutions for multiple insurance products/lines
• At least 8 years' experience in insurance pricing either personal or commercial lines
• Strong understanding of mathematical techniques. Actuarial background an advantage.
• Experience of successfully working in close partnership with both Pricing, Underwriting and IT teams
• Strong computer programming skills: Excel, VBA & Python experience required with SQL preferred.
• Problem solving mentality
• Partnering mentality with the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, management and the business areas
• Experienced in discussing technical information to a non-technical audience
• Ability to work in an international / virtual environment
To find out more about this newly created opportunity please contact Teresa on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights.