This is an exciting vacancy for a Qualitative Research Manager for a leading global media and communications consultancy.
If you were already in this role you would be line managing 1 or 2 team members and reporting directly to the Head of Qualitative Research. You would be a valued member of medium sized research and insight team who have earnt an excellent reputation within the wider agency through the ability to match business and campaign needs against a real time understanding of our client’s audiences.
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable success around applied qualitative research
• Clear examples of commercial and strategic thinking
• Exceptional communication skills
• Defined and demonstrable experience of using a mix of qualitative and quantitative research when required depending on the project
• A genuine passion for media, communication and marketing is a must
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk