Principal Marketing Scientist (MMM) - £Competitive - London/Flexible - J11532
Our client's Data & Analytics Team are looking to recruit a Principal Marketing Scientist - an exciting new opportunity to apply your MMM skills client side.
This role is crucial for the delivery of MMM projects - MMM is a crucial analysis within the business, as insights are used to set budgets not just for the media and marketing teams, but also for the broader organisation. Insights are used to understand the importance of content, products improvements, market trends and competitors' impact.
As a complex organization, operating in a complex and changing market, you will need to work alongside other commercial, product and strategy teams to understand market trends, the strategic direction and media/marketing objectives.
• Undertake and deliver analytics projects of a large scale and managing more than one project simultaneously.
• Taking on a leading role in delivering MMM projects for various departments. This includes automating the data collection process, building the models, working on a clear story and creating the final presentation for the key stakeholders.
• Help innovate how they deliver MMM analytics and adapt it to the needs of the key stakeholders.
• Train and mentor junior analysts; collaborate with analysts and technical teams.
• Ensure the data used in the analysis is comprehensive and correct. Have the capacity to think out of the box when it comes to gathering data.
• Work with large datasets collating data from different sources, both internal and external.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in delivering large scale MMM projects, managing the whole process from the data collection to the delivery.
• c5+ years' experience with MMM analysis in a media agency.
• Naturally inquisitive, and enjoys problem solving.
• Ability to come up with creative ways of answering questions, using all the data available, even if limited.
• Well organised and able to manage own time and prioritise.
• Ability to manage and coordinate project teams; ability to delegate work to other analysts working on the same project and collate all results together.
• Enjoys collaboration and working as part of a team with a positive attitude.
To find out more about this great opportunity to apply and develop your MMM skills client side please call Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with UK working rights for this opportunity.