J11910 - Principal Marketing Effectiveness Economist (Director Level) - SE London & Hybrid WFH - Up To £120,000 + share options
This impressive company is undergoing an exciting period of growth, expanding their client base, and evolving their analytical tool kit. Econometric modelling is at the core of what they. Because they lead the public discussion on marketing effectiveness, they attract clients with high expectations, often with chewy projects that require serious thought.
The goal is always to produce analysis that is thorough, clear and compelling. They are now looking for a proven leader with 8-15 years' experience to help manage their team, and power their growth.
• Be really very good at econometric modelling and its application to marketing
• Still be fascinated by what makes people tick and committed to representing that faithfully in models
• Enjoy hearing marketers' questions, diagnosing their needs, reassuring them that answers are possible, and - in the end - selling them a project
• Lead projects that land on time and delight clients, including several projects at a time
• Spot potential issues on the horizon and solve them early
• Be a wise and trusted advisor to clients and the team
• Do, teach, and explain complex things
• Prioritise high quality work
• Question briefs, investigate resources, and plan what's needed
• Convert data into stories about growth and how to get it. Embed these in brilliant debriefs that leave clients feeling empowered
• Deftly join the dots between different types of research
• Muck in. In a small business, everyone has to use the tools of the trade
• Take responsibility for landing and delivering a significant amount of revenue per annum
Skills, experience, and attributes
• A degree in economics
• Experience of marketing analytics over a range of industry sectors and client types
• A people person with communication and story-telling skills
• Numerate with a natural attention to detail
• Understanding of the media landscape, what makes for effective campaigns, and how things are changing
• Not afraid to ask questions, the more the better
• Must have the right to work in the UK
• Familiarity with software. R or similar, eviews or similar, excel & PowerPoint
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk