Principal Consultant - Operational Analysis/Operational Research
£55,000 to £65,000 Negotiable Dependant on Experience (Bonus and Share Scheme)
Hybrid working/Lancashire offices
A leading global defence, security and Aerospace Company has an exciting new role for a Principal Consultant in Operational Analysis/Operational Research.
They are seeking dynamic, analytically minded individuals to join their growing team of consultants as they build on their successes to increase their support to their key clients.
As a Principal Consultant you will be leading customer-facing teams, providing thought-leadership to our customers and delivering a range of analytics tools, techniques and strategies to make a positive impact to their customer's problem space.
They require Principal Consultants with the core skills to deliver successful projects across one or more of their core capabilities, which cover:
• Operational Analysis - experience of evaluating and analysing military and business problems, using a variety of techniques.
• Simulation and Modelling - experience of simulation development and analysis, including requirement capture, model design, validation & verification, conducting analyses using toolsets such as Simul8 and presenting insights to customers
• Data Insights - experience across all aspects of data science; from data landing, wrangling and cleaning to statistical and geospatial analysis through to data visualisation using toolsets such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python and R
• Strategic insights - working with their customers to help them develop their future strategies, road maps and business cases
With your skills deployed in these areas, they are looking for people who can:
• Lead the delivery of multiple tasks to customers in large, complex environments in either Government and/or the private sector to cost, schedule and high quality
• Engage, build relationships and be a thought leader for our senior stakeholders and customers across the company
• Apply consultancy skills and toolsets to understand their strategic and operational objectives, identify their data and analysis requirements, and develop sustainable solutions to support their decision-making
• Support capability development by coaching and mentoring more junior member of the team
• Have a strong track record of applying analysis techniques to a range of complex problems with a high attention for detail
• Conduct business winning activities including proactive customer engagement and proposal writing
• Be an excellent communicator; with an ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk