This role gives you the opportunity to hone your technical and problem solving skills, working closely alongside customers to ensure that effective solutions are developed and delivered to enable them to make robust, evidence based decisions. You would be joining a growing team of analysts and consultants, working with clients across diverse industries to support key business decisions. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to apply your analytical skills to inform business decisions at all levels.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing and delivering analytical and business intelligence solutions
• Gather and interpret customer requirements to design and create analytical solutions.
• Undertake detailed analysis which will drive meaningful results.
• Provide insights to senior stakeholders
• Grow and drive the organisations data analytics strategy.
• Build client relationships.
• Develop and implement tools and processes that inform business decisions.
• Identify opportunities to win new business.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level, masters or PhD in a numerate subject, or relevant experience to offset
• Ideally you will have knowledge and practical experience of data analytics tools (such as Alteryx, Tableau Desktop and Server, SQL)
• Experience of programming languages such as VBA, R or Python advantageous.
• Have proven analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audiences.
• Confidently work directly with clients and stakeholders.
• Proven ability to effectively prioritise, demonstrate good time management.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK and, due to the sensitive nature of some project data, be able to achieve security clearance.