Insurance Pricing Technology Lead * To c£70K + Benefits * Flex Location - London or United States office * J11634
We are currently working with a brand new Pricing Technology team for a leading Global Insurance client. This client is implementing a major expansion of its technical pricing capabilities for their Commercial and Specialist Lines products. As part of this, the decision has been made to centralize the ownership of the pricing tool implementations into this newly formed Technology team. In addition, the Pricing Technology team will be responsible for a large-scale project of modernizing the pricing tool IT landscape.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Pricing Technology and work closely with him to drive forward the efforts of the Technology team. This will involve collaborating with the line of business pricing teams, the underwriter units and IT to drive forward relevant projects. An excellent opportunity to be part of a Global Pricing Team who are enabling the optimisation of pricing for the business, scoping a new role for yourself and having a true international presence. Initially based from their London offices with a flexible approach to working remotely/hybrid and planned relocation to US offices after c 12 months for a 2 years period - this is subject to negotiation and has some flexibility on timescales..
• Experience in the development of expert IT systems
• Pricing tool experience a positive
• Strong understanding of mathematical techniques
• Experience of successfully working in close partnership with IT
• Problem solving mentality
• Strong computer programming skills: Excel and VBA experience required with SQL preferred. Other programming languages an advantage
• Experience of working with Radar Live or equivalent an advantage
• High attention to detail with a focus on building systematic controls to ensure quality of delivery
• Partnering mentality with the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, management and the business areas
• Experienced in discussing technical information to a non-technical audience
• Ability to work in an international / virtual environment
To find out more about this amazing new opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and she will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current rights to work in the UK for this client.