Pricing Data Analyst - Negotiable Salary - Plus Benefits - London / Hybrid working - J11518
A vital role to work with a household name in the financial service industry. An incredibly exciting role working as part of the Data Science team delivering analysis on the pricing strategy and ensuring the successful delivery of the company's data science strategy across a high-volume product portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
• Curious and highly motivated to find business value from data
• Improve pricing reporting, insight and analysis
• Deliver key reporting across pricing and data science to ensure that business objectives are being delivered.
• Analyse, communicate and explain pricing & marketing recommendations in a way that will influence key stakeholders.
• Identifying key areas of improvement & forecasting outputs of optimisation strategies.
• Identifying and understanding pricing trends and communicating this information to the wider team.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience of working with large, complex data sets
• Proficient user of R to analyse data and build models.
• Working knowledge of programming and statistical tools, including Excel, R/SAS.
• Ability to build and maintain business relationships
• Able to present pricing theories and recommendations
• Pricing analysis and modelling experience.
• Experience of pricing software.
• High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong statistical skills.
If you fit the above job description please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314660 or make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.