Datatech is looking for a Power BI Developer to work for a global commercial real estate company that is an international leader in the flexible workspace revolution. This developer role is based in Slough and offers flexible working from London or Home on 2/3 days a week. As they build a new Data Warehouse you will play a key role developing, visualising, and distributing reports.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
● Monitoring and maintaining all components of the data platform across the Azure infrastructure
● Preparing ad hoc data analyses, reporting results to ensure their accuracy and drawing out business insights
● Developing data analytics on the strategic data platform and working with key stakeholders to achieve strategic reporting business outcomes
● Reporting to the Global BI Director and interacting with users globally
To apply for this role, you will need to have business analysis experience in encouraging data governance and best practices to improve the overall quality and speed-of-delivery. You'll be analytical, curious, highly detailed, and someone who adapts to change and delivers on time in an agile environment.
You will also require:
● Experience building solutions across Azure, including Power BI solutions using PowerQuery and DAX
● This role requires a solid grasp of relational data sources and Azure components, such as Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks.
● The successful candidate will have designed and built enterprise-wide Power BI and QlikView applications previously.
● Strong coding skills and experience in Python, T-SQL, QlikView and REST APIs with an understanding of Machine Learning
● Delivering key metrics and managing secure access to data sets for the business
● Helping users understand data issues, tracing back data lineage and advising on technical future-proofing
● Experience mentoring team members to enhance reporting output and analytical capability
Please contact us today to apply for this Business Intelligence Developer opportunity.