Datatech is helping a Hampshire-based company find an experienced and collaborative Process Analysis /Performance Insight Consultant. The job is based in Hampshire, but it is also a remote and flexible role, and it comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
The Process Analysis / Performance Insights Consultant will join a team of analysis consultants, working with clients to support critical business decisions. You will be working across sectors including defence, transport, security and policing.
If you were already in this Process Analysis consultant role, here are some things you would have done this week:
● Led project teams on process analysis and other modelling/analysis projects
● Consulted and collaborated with clients to understand, document and improve processes
● Delivered findings and written reports to customers
● Ensured that analytical work is fit-for-purpose and meets the client's needs
To succeed in this role, you will require previous business process analysis experience in process and systems modelling, analysis and operational research, or related consultancy skills. The inclusive position will suit candidates with experience in delivering analytical projects for Government and the Defence industry. Those with experience working in customer teams to identify and win new business opportunities.
You will also need to have some or all of the following:
● Experience delivering analysis/consultancy projects involving business process analysis
● Familiarity with process mapping standards and notations
● Experience of integrating process improvement work into broader change management programmes
● Practical experience of LEAN Six Sigma tools and techniques
For full details of this Process Analysis Consultant job please contact Datatech Analytics today. Please note you will need to be able to achieve security clearance for applications to this role.