Numerate Graduate / Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary Plus Benefits Surrey & Home - Hybrid Working J11897
This engineering conglomerate operates on a global scale with many thousand employees scattered around the world where you will have the opportunity to provide actionable insight to improve business performance. Based within their Strategy & Business Insight team you will be empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity, to learn and grow. Great training and development provided. Are you ready to take the challenge, please send Teresa your CV today.
Role & Responsibilities
• Understand and generate actionable insights on core business data.
• Improve channel effectiveness utilising statistical analysis techniques.
• Undertake data mining / analytical projects as required.
• Undertake market basket analysis.
• Determine key growth segments and understand customer behaviour.
• Promote of new ideas and support business stakeholders.
• Measure track and take action on customers at risk.
• Determine which products are typically co - purchased
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level - 2.1 minimum in a numerate or statistical field
• Confidently analyse information and identify trends and key events.
• Demonstrate a desire to understand event causality and future business impact.
• Have analytical experience with large data sets.
• Currently running SAP HANA, SQL, R and Python experience of any of these advantageous
• Creative problem solver
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Understand data science technologies, tools and processes an advantage.
If you are up for the challenge make an application today and we will be in touch - please be aware we can only accept applications from those with current full working rights as this client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity.