Are you ready to seize the opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech and a passionate team to help shape strategy and lead the delivery of innovative solutions and recommendations around customer and market measurement for some of the world’s biggest and exciting brands?
Working alongside a strong team and the wider business to solve problems and build solutions, you will collaborate with channel specialists to build invaluable industry knowledge.
Key elements of the role include:
• Championing insight and measurement best practice with your team, the clients and ensuring existing reporting and dash boarding is fit for purpose
• Lead the roadmap on intelligent automation of reporting
• Striving to promote a culture of real time data led decisions
• Make informed recommendations to our planning and activation experts based on post campaign analysis
Knowledge and Experience:
• A thorough understanding of SQL absolutely essential
• Experience of Redshift or similar is essential
• Experience of working in a digital marketing environment and working closely with Paid Search, Paid Social or Programmatic. This could be client, agency or vendor-side.
• Proven experience of managing an adtech / martech roadmap or project plan
• Strong user of data visualisation tools
• Ability to manage a large client, and achieve deliverables in a concise and timely manner
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314660 or click apply.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk