Marketing Science Managing Partner - London/Hybrid - Up to £110K. - J12064
A global data, technology and analytics company has an exciting new position for a Marketing Science Managing Partner. This is a senior leadership position heading up the Marketing Science team within the organisation. They are looking for someone to lead and manage the delivery of marketing analytics for the high profile agency clients, managing a team of Analysts, Managers and Directors. Are you an experienced team leader and all-round strong manager? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
• Ownership within agency of the main analytics areas of budget setting, Market Mix Modelling and granular data analytics
• Commercially astute, with responsibility for delivering the Marketing Science revenue target within agency
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Be able to translate all data and analytical outcomes to a real-world application generating commercial benefit to clients
• Open minded and curious, with an ability to derive innovative solutions for clients by applying creative thinking to analytical problems
• Experience and understanding of how web scraping and APIs can be leveraged for analytics to benefit clients
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk