Marketing Agency Analytics, Dashboarding & Reporting Hybrid working/Central London offices 3 days per week - Salary up to £40,000 dependent on skills & experience - J12675
Working with one of the UK's leading independent media agencies, and fast growing. A fantastic opportunity to work with a pool of clients taking requirements from conception to delivery. Developing a full understanding of your clients current reporting requirements, including campaign KPI's, live marketing channels and client reporting expectations. In this role you'll be line managing 1-2 junior members of the team, focussing on their development through support, delegation and coaching via regular 1-2-1's, quarterly reviews and weekly oversight.
• Using the data platform and reporting solution, configure the on boarding of data, transformation using scripts and produce dashboard visualisations.
• Own your client team backlog, responding to user-generated tickets efficiently, ensuring good communication throughout the process.
• Lead your client team, rather than just servicing requests; questioning requirements, managing expectations, ensuring partnership.
• Contribute towards the migration onto Apollo Platform by ensuring data feeds and transformations are fit for purpose based on the nuances across the client base.
• Perform data QA efficiently when needed, ensuring a repeatable approach that starts with a top-line comparison and drills into the detail when there is a mismatch.
• Proactively maintain data integrity in our reporting solution, identifying and resolving issues as they occur.
• Maintain consistency and standardisation in how they use the tooling and champion opportunities to improve ways of working.
• Build visualisations that are compelling, foster self-serve and deliver relevant analysis.
• Train junior members of staff on the reporting solution and data management best practices.
• Collaborate with internal teams to help drive the future of the platform capabilities.
• Actively identify new commercial opportunities to increase the value of what we do.
• Hands on experience with managing data - collecting data, transforming data, exploring and analysing data and producing data visualisations.
• Experience with mapping (looking up attributes), lite transformations (deriving new metrics, extracting elements from existing attributes) and filtering, joining and aggregating data.
• Experience with producing visualisations that deliver information requested in a brief.
• Experience managing multiple internal team deadlines.
• Experience with SQL - able to perform basic queries to interrogate data and answer questions quickly
• Experience in one or more data visualisation tools (Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
• Experience in an end-to-end data platform (Adverity, Domo, Datorama, Funnel.io etc.)
• Experience in the Media Advertising industry or awareness of domain concepts.
• Demonstrate ownership over all that you do, taking responsibility for the quality of your work.
• Be highly detail-oriented, a self-starter and proactive.
• Be energised by problem-solving.
• Enjoy learning and developing skills in new areas.
• Tenaciously pursue excellence - constantly looking for opportunities to improve.
• Be diligent, thorough and hard working - do not need to be chased up on deliverables.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk