Manager Marketing Science- London - J11555
This is an exciting vacancy for an aspiring Senior Analyst for an internationally renowned consultancy.
If you were already in this role you would be working with a world face tech client to ensure their digital voice and customer relationships are healthy and measurable..
This consultancy invests time and energy to ensure that the teams have access to cutting edge technology.
Role & Responsibilities
• Take ownership of and enhance creative data visualisation and reporting
• Proven experience with planning work flows by prioritising and filtering requests through a commercial lens
• Successfully deliver against team KPI's and metrics
• Work with our media effectiveness and execution teams to ensure we ask the right questions around actionable insights with our clients
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree level or relevant Commercial experience with a subject similar to the following: Statistics, Maths, Economics, Sociology
• Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Ad serving Web Analytics GA360 or similar
• Demonstrable experience in a data driven insight or analyst role, working with large and complex data sets
• Possess strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong numeric and analytic skills Advanced Excel
• Experience within a media agency would be beneficial
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk