Manager Econometrician - UK, Remote working/London office
£80,000 + Benefits Salary Negotiable DOE - J12232
A highly regarded and rapidly growing, Independent Consultancy who specialise in advanced analytics; proving and improving the effectiveness of a brand's marketing & communications efforts. Due to continued growth they are looking to attract a senior' consultant able to demonstrate meaningful commercial experience in the econometric modelling area within marketing analytics. A keen determination to solve problems is useful, as bringing innovative solutions to the table and/or being a good communicator will be important in the role.
This job will involve
• Creating commercially viable recommendations from projects
• Interpretation of results within the context of the clients' businesses to produce insights
• Model building to agreed objectives and deadlines
• Project planning and management
• Team (project related) management and planning
The successful candidate will have the following skills
• Commercial experience on econometric modelling within the marketing arena
• Knowledge R and/or E-views is beneficial
• Be able to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively.
• Be a strong team player and be comfortable and adaptive within groups.
• Most of all however, you need to be highly driven person who really cares about discovering strong and innovative solutions to problems.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk