Manager - Data Analytics - Edinburgh, Leeds, London - Hybrid working - Competitive Salary
A leading UK based financial services group has a new opening for a manager within the CCOR Data Analytics team. CCOR's focus is on analysis, investigation and evaluation of Operational, Compliance and Conduct Risks; developing recommendations to challenge and advise the business to ensure risks are understood, recorded, mitigated and controlled effectively and efficiently.
• Leading the analysis, interpretation and provision of insight utilising multiple data sources - (operational risk systems and customer data platforms -Teradata and SAS based), to identify and quantify customer themes
• Supporting and leading CCOR data led oversight and building end user analysis tools to allow greater self-serve on regular/repetitive information requests
• Building and maintaining external and internal networks to identify industry standards, facilitate comprehensive risk reviews and ensure, legal, regulatory and professional compliance
• Supporting development of others in the team (both technical and non-technical skills)
• A highly analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to learn quickly in areas that are not your areas of expertise, being confident to ask questions and challenge constructively
• Experience of using data, researching and interpreting multiple diverse sources of information
• Utilising tools including SAS/SQL to extract & summarise data and provide insight and analysis
• Experience of running analytical projects, collaborating closely and communicating with business partners whilst building strong relationships
• Ability to independently translate your analysis into a coherent and compelling story
• Understanding of how machine learning / AI can enhance analytics and support future development
• Practical experience of statistical / Data Analytics packages (i.e. R/Python packages), and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau/Power BI)
• Experience of large scale Group wide data platforms
• Some experience of Risk Management would be advantageous, however is not essential
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme of £250!
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk