Analytics & Modelling - Assistant Manager, Banking
Looking at progressing your Analytics & Modelling career by partnering with world-renowned banking clients helping them to optimise the power of their data and models to solve complex business challenges. Park of a market-leading team who are growing rapidly due to their expertise being in huge demand and successfully delivering high quality results.
Responsible for delivery across a range of analytics and modelling offerings within financial services.
• Providing analytics and modelling services through the use of software such as SQL, Python, Tableau, SAS, Power BI, Alteryx, R and VBA to deliver meaningful insight to clients and help them to understand the risks and key drivers for their business
• Working with clients to provide analytics and modelling assurance services including model testing, challenger model development, model risk governance framework design, data analysis and quality reviews, report generation and visualisation
• Development and delivery of new and innovative analytics tools to support evolving regulatory requirements
• Working in conjunction with audit teams to integrate analytics and modelling offerings into the external audit approach
Experience required includes:-
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative field ie maths, physics, statistics, computer science or engineering
• Experience of working in an analytics or modelling team in the financial services industry within a professional services or FTSE 350 firm
• Advanced technical experience with programming languages such as Python, SQL, VBA, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, R, or SAS
• Exceptional analytical capabilities and a passion for problem solving
• An eye for detail, and a structured and thorough approach to delivering high quality output
• Proactive with a desire to continue to learn and develop both quantitative and qualitative skills
To enhance your analytics and modelling career, work across a vast range of banking and financial services clients and progress your career through learning and development, please apply to [email protected] or call her on 01256 314660.