Location Planning & Data Manager - Birmingham - £60,000 12 month Fixed Term Contract - J11977
Various office locations to base yourself from for this Fixed Term Contract in either Birmingham, Bristol or Manchester - 1 day in one of these offices, 1 day site visit and 3 days working from home.
A world leading Telecommunication Company is looking for a new Location Planning and Data Manager. You will need to have a senior retail location planning role for more than 3 years.
• Managing the location strategy for circa500 stores across varying formats, including a franchise portfolio and mobile formats
• Providing and developing expert location analysis for new stores, and advising on store selection for trials and national roll outs of new initiatives
• Responsible for developing a sales forecast for new stores as well transferred sales for store closures
• Developing strategic guidance for future planning of the retail estate based on trends in UK retail
• Responsible for the retail spatial data, as well as managing the retail lease documentation
• Managing relationships with various data suppliers
• Working alongside the retail finance team to manage the 3 year plan for retail stores
• Managing the property implementation review for all new stores
• Leading the on-going programme for store optimisation and consolidation
• Managing the portfolio planning process on an annual basis, reviewing all stores across 21 regions with the retail leadership team, store planning and implementation teams.
• Extensive knowledge of ArcGIS mapping software and Alteryx for data manipulation
• Strong communication and stakeholder management
• Excellent excel skills
• PowerPoint and MS office skills
• Experience and knowledge of using data manipulation software such as Alteryx.
• Experience and knowledge of using mapping software, such as Arc GIS.
• Ability to intercept large volume of data
• Line Management experience
• Experiencing managing a budget
• Ability to break down complex data to tell simple stories.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk