Datatech is helping a global media and communications agency find an agile and curious Lead Developer to join them in their central London office. The Developer role will suit someone with significant dev ops and data science experience, and it comes with a favourable salary and benefits package. In this data developer role, you will develop and support the technical GCP and AWS infrastructure, eventually integrating and working with broader network tools and platforms to create efficiencies for data-driven marketing.
If you were already in this Lead Developer role, these are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
● Taking responsibility for the technical management of data from source to end-users, including event-level data
● Managing Cloud infrastructure and its performance
● Using GCP & AWS expertise to work with large complex datasets
● Working collaboratively with stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge, simplifying complex solutions and prioritising initiatives that drive value and impact
You will be working as part of a broader collaborative and supportive team involving analysts, marketing scientists and data & tech specialists.
The skill areas required for success in this Big Data developer role include:
● CI/CD pipeline, Mar-tech / Media experience and Big Data management
● GCP & AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Data Warehouse Architecture
● Serverless/Container technology and machine learning technology
● Hands-on SQL, NodeJs, Python, GCP, Firebase and Git and AWS (Athena and Redshift)
You will also need to have professional experience in a similar data engineer or developer role. You'll be joining a company built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. They commit to lead the industry with thought-provoking opinion and pioneering thinking and always try to find a better way for their clients.
For full details of this Lead Developer job in London, please contact the Datatech Analytics team today.