Senior Data Scientist - Property Field - Remote Working - Up To £75,000 J11851
One of UK's leading and multi award winning Charted Surveyor has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior / Lead Data Scientist. You will play a strategic role and be responsible for building and managing a new UK wide property attribute data lake to support development of internal propositions to improve operational efficiencies as well as commercial property data led products and propositions.
• Lead development of the data strategy and execution within the company and ensure its integration and adoption across the business.
• Creation of the data science roadmap and be accountable for the data project portfolio across the business.
• Establish actionable KPI's and success metrics along with ensuring there is accurate reporting.
• Leverage data science tools and techniques to analyse large property attribute datasets that will enable development of custom models and algorithms to uncover property market insights, trends and patterns in the data.
• Drive the collection of new property attribute datasets as well as the refinement of existing business data sources.
• Create a data science platform and experiment with techniques inclusive of advanced analytics and capitalising on new data science approaches that can yield new revenue streams.
• Lead the development of a residential property Automated Valuation Model (AVP) which meets the accuracy requirements of all major high street lenders and credit ratings agencies.
• Build and lead the team of data engineers and scientists
• Engage and manage 3rd party suppliers which are needed to help develop the data portfolio
• Own the architecture of the data lake and the technologies used in the creation and management of the data
Knowledge and Experience
• Significant working experience in a data science capacity and preferably in the property market, or an interest in this field.
• Successful experience of the implementation of new data science models, tools and techniques that lead to improved business performance.
• Demonstrable experience in development of residential property Automated Valuation Models.
• Proficient in use of SQL to query databases and will also be an expert working with both relational and non-relational database systems such as SQL. The candidate must also be highly familiar with modern machine learning techniques for classification and regression as well of knowledge of experimental design and statistical modelling.
• Exceptional project management skills with an ability to lead a cross-business group in a unified direction
• Degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk