Lead Data Scientist (Product) * London/Home Hybrid working * £Competitive Salary * J11923
At the heart of the world's leading media agency network, our client has a future-facing product company, building the tools to make media work for everyone. In partnership with the globe's leading clients, agency teams, media companies and technology platforms, they are using their privileged position to help customers ascend to vantage points unique in their industry.
Their teams bring together agile product management, cutting edge data science and enterprise scale engineering to build products that will shape the next decade of data driven marketing. They believe consumer privacy, client confidentiality, brand growth and user experience are essential to the performance and sustainability of the advertising ecosystem and have assembled a global team with diverse skills and experience to help shape that future.
Their Strategy Simulations team builds models of consumer behaviour to support strategic decision-making.
Drawing on complex systems techniques such as agent-based modelling, they bring together data from different sources to provide insight into the market dynamics and consumer behaviour at scale, building tools that allow users to explore possible futures for brands and inform their strategic recommendations.
They are currently looking for two new Senior / Lead Data Scientists to join this Strategy Simulations team. Closely partnering with the product, engineering and architecture practices you will help develop and improve the product offerings of the team.
You will be part of a larger team of data scientists with experience and expertise in a wide range of methodologies and toolkits, which we apply to a variety of problems at the cutting edge of commercial market analytics and research.
They provide opportunities to focus and develop skills based on your interests, either through project work or via life-long learning schemes.
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, or a related field.
• Experience analysing large volumes of data
• Experience of productionisation
• Excellent analytical skills and strong statistical knowledge, as well as an interest in applying them to complex problems
• Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
• A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
• A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
• Programming proficiency in Python - especially numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, plotly.
• Experience with git and/or DOCA would be useful
• Strong presentation skills. You know how to tell a good story
• A growth mind set, both for yourself and the team
To find out more about these two great new opportunities please make an application and we will be in touch. Should you wish to have a confidential discussion in the first instance, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660.
Please note this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship to current UK working rights are required.