Lead Data Analyst - Preston / Hybrid working - Up To £ 45K depending on experience - J12240
A leading global defence, security and aerospace company has an exciting new role for a Lead Data Analyst. You will need to obtain security clearance so must either be a British National or have Indefinite Leave to Remain (5+ years in the UK) to be considered.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to lead the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of data insights products, working as part of a high performing multidisciplinary team.
A minimum of two days a week with Hybrid working arrangement.
They welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently under-represented within this industry. They also offers excellent benefits package.
Your main responsibilities as a Lead Data Analyst will involve:
• Leading the delivery of a large, or a range of smaller packages of work containing analysis, reporting and/or visualisation activities.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of other Analysts as part of a project team.
• Ensure your work and of those contributing to your project is conducted to our according to our project and technical processes, and meets our standard of technical excellence.
Your skills and qualifications:
• Data Analytics experience, across the lifecycle of a project from defining requirements, designing analyses and insights, development and testing, preparing data insights products to be ready to move into service.
• Track record of successfully planning and then leading the delivery of Data & Analytics work packages or projects, including managing the efforts of other team members, to time, quality and budget.
• Experience of engaging with stakeholders.
• Proficient knowledge of Tableau or Power BI, in addition to the Alteryx toolsets
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk