Junior Strategy Analyst - London/WFH Hybrid - Up To £35,000 - J12085
A highly respected global logistics company in the Pharmaceutical industry has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Analyst to join the Strategy Team in their London office. This role offers flexible home/office working. The Junior Analyst serves as a key resource for interpreting data and information; effectively communicating strategic analysis and outputs to senior leaders in the business; works closely with different departments to coordinate cross-functional project.
There will be considerable on the job training and opportunities to significantly expand your role. This position would suit a candidate who has had experience in a similar role or a recent graduate who has successfully completed an internship in a business setting.
The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own for extended periods and comfortable with clearly communicating results of analysis to senior stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Evidence of strong analytic mind set and intellectual curiosity is essential
• Experience with reporting and developing analytic solutions an advantage
• Ideally some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science generally obtained through completion of a three/four year Bachelor's Degree program
• Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem solving teams
• Planning, analytical and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions
• Solid business acumen
• Some experience with object oriented programming (e.g. VBA, Python)
• Some experience with statistical or maths packages (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS)
• Awareness of business intelligence tools, capabilities, and best practices
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Excel essential
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk