J11939 Junior MMM Analyst - London
This is an ideal role for someone with 0.5+ years' experience in the media and/or analytics area looking to develop their career both in terms of industry experience and marketing analysis applications. The role will suit a candidate who is passionate about data and analytics, focused on addressing business questions and wants to influence media and business decision making. The successful candidate would have a proven record of combining a creative approach to analytic problem solving with smart technical know-how and polished project management/people skills.
• Apply a contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on MMM, digital attribution, experimental design, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
• Lead certain parts of project delivery, ensure high quality outputs and be a role model for junior members of the team
• Working with other Specialist Services, agency teams and the wider Annalect team to help feed into the development of new approaches and techniques
Skills and Experiences
• Professional, collaborative and confident individual who is bright, diligent, enthusiastic, proactive and able to use their own initiative
• High degree of emotional intelligence
• Be solutions focused, forward thinking and exceptionally organized
• Proven manager who creates cohesive, motivated and effective teams
• Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
• Experience on digital/TV attribution, MMM/econometrics, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques
• Excellent use of R, SQL, Python, Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, TableauExperience with big data - ideally with experience using AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, Hive, Hue)
• Good data visualisation skills with an ability to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output to non-technical experts
• Significant experience working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within a marketing, media and/or communications context
• Experience and interest in agile processes, e.g. Trello/Jira
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk