Junior Pricing Analyst - £Negotiable DoE - Central London - J11804
Our client has been pioneering embedded finance since 2007- providing their SME customer with all they need for easy and frictionless revenue-based finance solutions through their API-powered funding platform.
They are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally; as they continue to grow they are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join them to reshape business finance.
They are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Based within the core business are a developing Data & Analytics team with the mission to turbocharge growth through great data, top-quality analytics, and highly intelligent pricing. They work very closely with all areas of the business across a variety of operational and strategic initiatives.
This Pricing role is a fantastic opportunity to take the foundations they have for pricing and bring them to the next level - across their approach, models, and processes. They are looking for someone who's excited by the prospect of this challenge and passionate about building great solutions. The successful applicant will need:
• High calibre STEM graduate
• At least a year of experience working/or placement ideally within a similar pricing role
• To have worked with NPV/IRR or other pricing models within university courses or your current role
• Fluency in excel, experience database tools such as SQL
• Working knowledge of one or more of the common data science languages (Python preferred)
• Very strong mathematical capabilities; and a solid understanding of statistical analysis a plus.
• Ability to synthesize numerous data-backed conclusions into a succinct story that clearly identifies the main drivers and recommended action steps
• Comfort with, and even passion for, having the data prove your hypotheses wrong
Please make an application and we will be in touch - note we can only accept applications from those with full UK working rights for this opportunity.