Junior/Graduate Analyst - Business Intelligence - Hybrid working - 2 days Central London office/3 days home - Up To c£35,000 - J11999
A world trusted logistics company in the pharma market has an exciting opportunity for a Junior/Graduate Analyst in their expanding Business Intelligence team. The Junior Business Intelligence Analyst is expected to develop expertise across current BI analytic tools and platforms, providing on-demand reporting and training to other users, as well as executing ad hoc analysis when required.
This position will utilise strong analytic skills and would suit a candidate who has had some experience in a similar role or a recent graduate who has successfully completed an internship in a business setting. The successful candidate must be capable of working independently for extended periods be able to clearly communicate results of analyses. Limited experience at managing small projects expected.
• Serves as a key resource for interpreting data and information; communicates results to team members
• Operates as a key contact between the department and data/ IT/ governance teams to facilitate the delivery of business intelligence solutions.
• Works closely with operations, technical teams, and wider business colleagues to contribute to cross-functional project activities and ensures deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements
• Facilitates effective working relationship between BI and Analytical Support team.
• Utilizes business intelligence tools across all departments and functional areas providing detailed analysis, insight, and reporting
Skills and Experiences
• Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem solving teams
• Planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions with support.
• Business acumen
• Some experience of managing small projects
• Experience of relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or Access) and data management desirable
• Experience with object-oriented programming (e.g. VBA, Python) desirable
• Experience with Alteryx Designer desirable
• Experience with statistical or maths packages (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS) desirable
• Experience with other coding language or BI tools desirable
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
• Evidence of strong analytic mind set and intellectual curiosity is essential
• Experience with developing analytic solutions (e.g. reporting, visualisation, modelling, coding) an advantage
• business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science Degree
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk