Interactive AI Senior Specialist - Biristol -£Negotiable Dep on Exp - J11945
A world leading Utilities Company has an exciting position for an Interactive AI Senior Specialist. You will play a leading role in unlocking commercial value from some of the richest and most exciting datasets in the UK. You will provide senior technical leadership, working closely with the product and commercial teams as well as Customer Facing and Corporate Units, to develop high-quality, ground-breaking and trusted solutions to address customer needs. The focus of this role is on developing and deploying cutting-edge AI technology that is trusted to work effectively and efficiently with human(s)-in-the-loop whether that is a customer, a supplier or a technology developer. You will need to leverage and lead the application of various AI and data science approaches, together with relevant socio-technological disciplines and perspectives, to develop and enrich business solutions across multiple application areas.
• Be responsible for effective technical management and delivery for key client projects.
• Work with commercial sales and product management team to agree and prioritise client deliverables and new product development work streams.
• Be a subject matter expert across the company for Interactive AI development, with responsibility for advising other AI and Data Science teams to significantly lift capability and adoption.
• Collaborate with multiple Customer Facing Units, technology, legal and R&D teams to ensure safe development of AI and data science applications, with appropriate ongoing governance.
• Contributing to the development of and ensuring adherence to relevant frameworks and regulations to ensure safe development of AI and data science applications.
Skills and Experiences
• Solid grounding in computer science/software engineering or strong programming skills
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication
• Data Protection
• Hold a postgraduate degree in ML, AI, or discipline relevant to Interactive AI e.g. social sciences, user-centred design.
• Proven success at developing innovative solutions using a range of AI techniques across multiple application areas,
• Experience in translating theories (e.g. from social sciences or psychology) into AI for real world, commercial applications.
• Expertise in working with large data sets (e.g. network logs),
• Direct experience of using AI platforms and tools (including cloud-based e.g. GCP).
• Experience of working directly with clients and sales teams to understand client requirements and those of any humans-in-the-loop.
• Team management and development experience
• Developing stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk