Our client’s mission is to create a new leader in insuretech. They are investing £50m in creating a new AI platform, underlying the growing use of new tech, data science and AI across an industry that has been slow to embrace cutting edge technology.
We are looking for a Pricing Guru to join them - they value personal accountability. They love those who see a problem and fix it. This is an exciting time for the whole sector and we will be the future.
• Develop and maintain market-leading predictive models and price optimisation techniques.
• Seek out and test new datasets and develop pricing structures incorporating these.
• Guide the business in determining pricing action required to achieve the business objectives
• Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of pricing and data science tools and techniques
• Automate pricing processes so as to be as slick and efficient as possible
• Experience of insurance pricing is important, motor would be ideal, as is applying data science/statistical techniques for developing predictive models
• An understanding of price optimisation techniques and experience of applying them in practice would be the icing on the cake.
• Strong numerical and problem-solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills.
• Display attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-motivated and an ability to work under pressure both in isolation and within a team.
• At least a 2:1 bachelors degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate quantitative subject, or equivalent experience.
• Solid programming skills in R or Python and SQL (alternative skills in Emblem and Radar will be considered)
To find out more about this amazing new start up opportunity please call Teresa Cheeseman for a confidential discussion on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.