Insights Manager, Marketing Intelligence - Negotiable Salary - London - J11567
This is an exciting vacancy for an Insights Manager for an internationally renowned consultancy.
If you were already in this role you would be leading exciting agency wide pitches and be a senior member of a well respected team. This consultancy invests time and energy to ensure that the research teams have access to cutting edge technology and are proud to champion personal growth and knowledge sharing.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead the conversations with various teams to deliver core data, ad-hoc projects and also investigating data research queries.
• Effectively plan work flows by prioritising and filtering requests through a commercial lens
• Identifies the need and opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to the service
• Successfully deliver against team KPI's and metrics
• Strong capability in creating compelling data stories
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree level or relevant Commercial experience with a subject similar to the following: Statistics, Maths, Economics, Sociology
• Experienced in quantitative research and projects and the delivery of project results to mixed audiences
• Syndicated research panel experience
• Show the ability to demonstrate a logical thought process.
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Capable of analysing consumer data and proven understanding of social listening
• Have experience in a data driven insight or analyst role, working with large and complex data sets
• Possess strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong numeric and analytic skills Advanced Excel
• Experience within a Research Agency
• Demonstrable experience of some of the following Survey Analysis and Planning tools:
SPSS Q or similar, TGI GWI
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk