Insight Analyst/Manager - Bradford / WFH - Salary up to £34,500 plus bonus - J11547
Working for a leading provider of forward thinking insights that assist FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
This role will be working on a large retail client based in Bradford, and will require the successful candidate to be based on-site for at least 2/3 days per week. You demonstrate a high-level of insight delivery, a creative approach to understanding large datasets and have a track record of driving incremental revenue through engagement with multiple commercial stakeholders.
The Insights Manager will be the core part of a supportive team of six, helping the client understand and use data and insights that are interpretable, actionable and measurable. You can't manage what you can't measure!
Main role responsibilities
• Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings from core market tracking and customer databases
• Recommends potential opportunities and actionable next steps.
• Drives incremental revenue by establishing the fundamentals of quality insights and added value across all engagement with the client.
• Ability to cut through data and clutter, identifying what is most important to the client.
• Manages high quality on-going analytics and ad-hoc requests.
• Drives collaborative relationships with the client's Customer Insight Team, ensuring data is detailed, accurate and engaging.
Skills and experience required
• Demonstrated resilience and sound judgement in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
• Ability to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels
• Experience of using large databases to drive both regular reporting and ad-hoc interrogation.
• Experience in all elements of the incremental solution sales process: identifying and qualifying the opportunity; initial engagement and discussion with client; proposal writing; sign-off; execution management.
• Creative approach to data interpretation.
• Ability to use data to create compelling actions through a detailed story-telling approach.
You will need to have a passion for understanding a client's strategy and approach, with an innovative and analytical mindset and excellent collaborative and engagement skills.
If you fit the above job description please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660 or make an application and we will be in touch
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.