We're working with a leading independent property consultancy seeking an Insight Analyst to identify, consolidate, check, and maintain Commercial markets data across their London portfolio. In this Baker Street-based position, you will be responsible for analysing and visualising real estate data for both internal use case and their clients. This collaborative and inclusive role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
In this customer insights analyst job, you will carry out analysis and reporting relating to the property market and consolidate multiple data sets and compellingly present them in an actionable and measurable way. You will also streamline reporting and analytical methods and look at new ways to analyse, model, and visualise data.
If you were already in this Insights analyst role, here are some things you would have done this week:
● Worked within Commercial London team to extend the team's data modelling and reporting capabilities
● Provided the team with areas to target and create an analysis for client pitches
● Fully understood the client, the market, and how to leverage data to support the client's needs
● Used in-depth knowledge of analytical methods to problem solve
● Been able to work with a degree of independence on bespoke projects
To apply for this Data insights analyst role, you will need to have a University degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent and data and analytics experience. You will also require:
● Experience in B2B Analysis with a slant on commercial expertise
● Advanced and demonstrable capability to simplify complex datasets
● Experience in Real Estate data and combining with other data sets
● A demonstrable capability and passion for building compelling visualisations
In return for your data insights analyst skills, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits, including flexible working.
To find out more and to apply for this Baker Street-based Insight Analyst job, please apply today and contact Datatech Analytics today.