A leading commercial real estate company is seeking an Insight Analyst to prepare and present company-wide data analysis. In this Central London-based position, you will support teams across the business to increase the residential research capabilities and outputs. The collaborative and inclusive role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
In this Residential Research insights analyst job, you will employ qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyse data across the business, drawing insightful conclusions and making impactful recommendations. You will need to ensure that data is in a format readily usable for site managers and support functions to access and analyse themselves. A property background is advantageous as is an active interest in current affairs and an understanding of the critical dynamics that drive property markets.
If you were already in this Insights analyst role, here are some things you would have done this week:
● Built an environment that enables the Research team to self-serve for their own analytics
● Worked with the Data Science team to support the production of the data science models
● Continually evaluate the quality of data reporting and analysis to ensure it meets the changing requirements of the business
To apply for this Insight Analyst role, you will need to be educated to degree level in a relevant subject. You will also require:
● University degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent
● Proven ability to analyse complex data to provide actionable and straightforward conclusions and recommendations
● Do you experience using software and or programming languages such as Tableau, Power BI, Python, Flourish Alteryx, SQL or similar?
You will receive a favourable salary and benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, remote working, healthcare programme, employee assistance programme, and much more!
To find out more and to apply for this London based Insight Analyst full-time role, please contact Datatech Analytics today.