Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary - Plus Benefits - London - J10909
A leading property consultancy in the UK is seeking an Insight Analyst due to the continued growth of digital and data capabilities within the business. This exciting new role will be dedicated to the Marketing function and will take on the challenge of marketing and customer analysis across the organisation.
An ideal candidate will have experience with using software such as SQL, Alteryx, R, Power BI, Python, and Tableau.
Role & Responsibilities
• To work within Marketing to enhance the team's reporting and modelling potential
• To provide the insight needed to measure and monitor marketing campaigns to show return of investment
• To fully understand and translate the customer journey and profile
• Use analytical methods to problem solve and analyse complex datasets
• To be able to take ownership of the role and work on own initiative
• To be able to communicate findings with all stakeholders
Experience & Skills Desired
• University Degree
• Spatial Analytics is desirable
• Experience of Customer Journey Analysis
• Proven track record of Analytical Insight derived from multiple data sets
• Strong and demonstrable capability to simplify complex datasets
• Experience of presenting compelling visualisations
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey 01256 314660 or email him.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk