Insight Analyst - London or Kent offices / Home working Hybrid - Up To £ 32,000 DOE + Bonus - J12216
One of the largest credit management services providers in Europe and the market leader in the UK and Ireland has an exciting new role for an Insight Analyst. This role is a commercially minded statistician in the Insight group within the Strategy & Analytics team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Data warehouse interrogation, extraction, collection, and manipulation using Python, SQL and Excel.
• Statistical analysis and data mining to agreed objectives and deadlines.
• Support the delivery of a Test and Learn environment for Collections Strategy providing effective measurement of trials using pre-agreed key performance indicators.
• Development of prototype reports to monitor portfolio performance, customer behaviour and process effectiveness.
• Be a subject matter expert on data, operational analysis and customer behaviour. Identification and communication of improvements to data and business processes.
Knowledge & Experience
• Numerical degree with a strong statistical content. Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis, data mining and modelling techniques.
• Competent using Python/SAS and statistical modules.
• PC literate. MS Excel to an advanced level.
• Experience of working with large data sets, particularly with customer and transactional data.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk